Lawn Mowers: which to choose?
Here it is our QUICK BUYING GUIDE for our range of more than 300 lawn mowers (2/4-stroke or electric), to select the best model for you in a few simple steps.
We explain to you how to best use our FILTERS in the column below left, to select quickly and effectively the right product for you. Remember that you can select several options on each filter.
The first two, BRAND and PRICE, are entirely up to you; let's concentrate on the more technical ones.
All you need for Lawn cutting and maintenance .
- The first thing you need to consider is the PRODUCT LEVEL: think about how intensively and frequently you are going to use your lawn mower and select the right level for you;
- ACTIVATION: in case of small surfaces you can choose either a 230V electric or battery-powered lawn mower (the first one if you want an affordable product and you can connect to a power socket with an extension cord, the second one if you seek autonomy and you are environmentally-friendly, since battery has zero emissions); a 2/4-stroke lawn mower is suitable for larger surfaces, higher power, self-propulsion and autonomy;
- MAX. SURFACE: it is undoubtedly the best filters of all, in just one click you can select the right machines for your lawn size. We recommend to exceed rather than shorten this information;
- CUTTING WIDTH: this filter is very similar to the previous one, ver useful if you already know the size of your lawn. Remember that you can select several options on each filter. To make things clear, lawn mower under 40 cm of cutting are considered very small, from 40 to 45 cm small, from 46 to 50 cm medium, over 50 cm large.
- SELF-PROPULSION: a hand push lawn mower is suitable for small surfaces or surfaces with many obstacles that make self-propulsion useless. Self-propulsion is always recommended for larger surfaces; the most demanding users will appreciate the speed variation system or the heavy-duty and sturdy gearbox;
- POWER: often proportioned to the machine size (not always though!), however, we recommend higher powers for most intensive jobs or if you do not cut your lawn frequently… Up to 3.5 HP the motors are considered low-power, from 4 to 5 HP medium-power, over 6 HP high-power;
- MOTOR BRAND: a matter of personal taste, however, historical brands are always a guarantee (Honda, Briggs&Stratton, Kawasaki, Kohler); under “other motors” you can find other motor brands, all Made in China but mostly of high quality;
- BODY MATERIAL: this filter is very important to check the quality of the lawn mower; we sorted them from most affordable (plastic) to most valuable and professional (inox stainless steel). The more the intensity of use, the more the quality desired, so you should select the right filter level;
- Cutting systems, COLLECTION – MULCHING – SIDE DISCHARGE: you can select one, two or all three filters depending on the cutting systems you want on your lawn mower
A range of over 251 Lawn Mowers
at the best price sale on the online market. Our 2021 AgriEuro catalogue
is constantly enriched and updated showing competitive prices from 78,21 € up to 1.743,47 €