Sausage stuffers: which model to choose?
Sausage stuffers are one of the fundamental tools in the production of salami and sausages. Their function is to stuff minced meat by pushing it into an organic or artificial bag, and then move on to the next processing phases. In its catalogue, AgriEuro offers one of the widest ranges of sausage makers on the online market to suit every requirement; it also provides the ability to filter products in order to find the best model for your needs.
Sausage stuffer: main variables to keep in mind when buying
The models of manual sausage fillers in the catalogue differ for:
- The sausage maker production output, that is the capacity of the tube that contains the minced meat;
- The working configuration (orientation), which can be horizontal or vertical;
- The presence or absence of the transmission protection crankcase;
- The construction material, which can be enamelled steel, stainless steel or painted steel.
Sausage makers: categories to choose from
Combining the different features seen above, sausages stuffers can be divided into different categories:
All you need for Kitchen work and food processing .
- Enameled or Painted Steel Sausage Stuffers: mainly suitable for a hobby use, these models feature an enamelled or painted steel supporting structure with polyester epoxy powder coatings.
- Stainless Steel Manual Sausage Stuffers: these models of sausage stuffing machines represent a good combination of professional and hobby-use products;
- Heavy-duty Stainless Steel Sausage Stuffers: the models in this category differ from household machines for the large capacity of the stuffing tube, the sturdiness of the components, and the extensive use of 18/10 stainless steel in their construction. These models are designed for professional use, such as in deli counters or butcher shops.
- Stainless Steel Vertical Sausage Stuffers : the products available in this category work in a very small space, also allowing to exploit the force of gravity to process very liquid minced meat. This type of machines allows the operator to work autonomously, without the need to be helped in the sausage stuffing process.
A range of over 35 Sausage Stuffers
at the best price sale on the online market. Our 2023 AgriEuro catalogue
is constantly enriched and updated showing competitive prices from € 152.76 up to € 825.99