Petrol, electric and battery-powered brush cutters
Brush cutters: which one to choose?
The brush cutter is the most used tool for cutting grass and weeds of medium diameter.
Among the maintenance and gardening tools, the brush cutter is certainly the most popular, given its versatility in the most varied work situations. But how can I choose the best brush cutter for me?
Brush cutter: explore our catalogue
On our website we have the widest range of brush cutters, suitable for every user and every use: whether you are an amateur who looks for a small and lightweight tool or a professional seeking power and maximum comfort, you will find the right brush cutter for you.
You can choose between:
- Portable and lightweight battery-powered brush cutters, which often share the same battery with many other tools and do not require fuel or cables to work;
- User-friendly electric brush cutters, excellent tools that require low maintenance, suitable for anybody who has a power socket or a power generator nearby;
- Classic and performing petrol brush cutters, featuring different powers and sizes, really suitable for anyone who needs to take care of their green space. They are divided in 2 or 4-stroke brush cutters depending on the needs of the operator; we still recommend to choose between the most renowned and reliable brands such as Kawasaki and Honda.
- Multifunctional brush cutters: one engine unit to collect all the most useful gardening machines, besides the brush cutter. In just one product you can find brush cutter, pruner, hedge trimmer and olive harvester featuring different powers and power supply.
Choose among our Brush Cutter range: use our filters
Here is a QUICK GUIDE for the FILTERS in the column below to help you select quickly and effectively, in a few simple steps, the model that best suits your needs in this range of Brush Cutters. The first two filters, BRAND and PRICE, are entirely up to you; let's focus on the next ones, the most technical ones (remember that you can choose further options on each one of them).
All you need for Mowing of tall or spontaneous grass .
- The first thing you need to consider is the PRODUCT LEVEL: select a level high enough to satisfy the intensity and frequency with which you will use your brush cutter;
- TYPE: thesingle-handle type is undoubtedly the most popular because it is the most versatile to work in any condition, on level, sloping or even vertical ground; instead, the handlebar is suitable for long work sessions since the back of the operator remains straighter, avoiding fatigue; the backpack version is a niche product for those who prefer to carry the engine weight on their shoulders instead of the arms, although the brush cutter weighs more; the multifunctional brush cutters are unique products, designed for those seeking a machine with many accessories, to prune or cut high hedges;
- DISPLACEMENT: the brush cutter size, which should be chosen based on the intensity and difficulty of the cut. Brush cutters for small finishes along walls and driveways reach up to 25 – 30 cc, while medium-sized classic brush cutters reach up to 35 – 40 cc. This is the top-selling category, suitable for small jobs but powerful enough for occasional more demanding jobs; instead, large-displacement brush cutters reach up to 45 – 50 cc, for the heaviest and most demanding jobs, and even more the models over 50 cc; remember that if the use is prolonged over time, choosing a heavy-duty brand is more important than displacement if you want your product to be long-lasting;
- MOTOR TYPE: an essential choice, usually electric motors are chosen for less demanding jobs and if there is a power socket available nearby; even the battery-powered ones are suitable for limited jobs (except 60V or 80V high-voltage models with higher power and running time that, as electric 220V models, give you the possibility to work anywhere); in addition, petrol engine machines, robust and with higher power depending on the displacement, divided in 2-stroke and 4-stroke engines, the differences between which has been explained in the main paragraph;
- NOMINAL POWER: it basically depends on the displacement, so we will just say that it is considered low up to 1 HP, medium up to 1,5 HP, high up to 2 HP, very high over 2HP;
- SHAFT DIAMETER: this is the main indicator of the brush cutter solidity, besides the motor: the transmission shaft, which is often underestimated compared to the motor. On the contrary, this is the real weakness of the brush cutter, the first one to break; but before considering the diameter, you have to consider the shaft origin, because even today the Italian, German and Japanese shafts are the most robust and durable, while the Chinese ones are usually a bit more fragile, that is why you should always pay attention to the product description; besides that, a 26 mm diameter is considered of medium robustness;
- NET WEIGHT: it depends on the displacement and size of the brush cutter, that is why if you need a light tool you will choose a small displacement, while if you need power, the machine will necessarily be heavier; up to 6 kg the brush cutter is lightweight and handy for everyone, medium weight up to 7 kg, medium-high up to 8 kg (but you can also find large and powerful 50 cc machines in this category, such as Kawasaki ones), over 8 kg the products are considered heavy but generally they are backpack or highly structured products.
A range of over 234 Brush Cutters
at the best price sale on the online market. Our 2021 AgriEuro catalogue
is constantly enriched and updated showing competitive prices from 62,54 € up to 1.501,43 €