AgriEuro offers a wide range of riding-on mowers and, in order to facilitate the choice, we make a first distinction between the most traditional Riding-on mowers
, with a front protecting deck, and the most recent category of small Riding-on mowers
, without front deck, of more compact size, equipped with a cutting deck with only one blade and suitable for surfaces of smaller size. Often purchased in replacement of the old riding-on mower, they are designed for those who love the comfort of "riding" a machine instead of using a standard lawn mower.
The second distinction is between the two traditional and more widespread cutting systems:
- Riding-on mowers with grass collection system in the rear grass collector;
- Riding-on mowers with side discharge of the grass to the ground;
These latter ones are designed for those who don't need to collect grass, or have difficulties in disposing the amount of the cut grass, and where it is possible to leave the grass clippings on the lawn, while the riding-on mowers with a grass collector
guarantee an aesthetically perfect result. All riding-on mowers, with grass collector or side discharge, are equipped with the mulching cutting system
, which finely crushes all grass clippings leaving them on the lawn (this cutting system is really efficient only if you frequently mow the lawn).
Please remember that all riding-on mowers of all brands (with few exceptions, among which the 4-wheel drive models
) can work on slopes up to max. 15%
, even though we recommend not to work on slopes which exceed the 10% for both the operator's safety and for not damaging the transmission belt of the self-propulsion during long working sessions. Finally, there are further categories of riding-on mowers
in addition to those here introduced, with very specific features and for specific purposes:
- Front cutting deck riding-on mowers, excellent for finishing and which allow to mow grass thanks to the protruding cutting deck until the less accessible parts of the lawn;
- Zero turn riding-on mowers, with an excellent steering capacity and amazing manoeuverability;
- Riding-on mowers, suitable for the mowing of tall grass (an operation which not all riding-on mowers of this category can carry out).
Below we provide a QUICK GUIDE
for the use of the FILTERS
which will help you to carry out a quick and efficient selection and detect in few steps the model that best suits your needs in this range of more than 100 Riding-on Mowers
The first two filters, BRAND and PRICE
are subjective and we won't give suggestions; we directly focus on the following ones, that is to say those of technical nature (remember that you can select more options).
All you need for Lawn cutting and maintenance .
- The first thing to evaluate is the PRODUCT LEVEL: Consider the intensity and frequency of use and select the level which most suit to your needs;
- RECOMMENDED SURFACE: It is undoubtedly the best filter to use, more than the previous ones, since it will filter in just one click the most restricted range of products suitable for the specific cutting surface of your lawn. Never underestimate this data;
- CUTTING WIDTH: The function of this filter is quite similar to the previous one and proves out to be useful in case you already have an idea of the cutting width you desire. Please remember that you can select more options of the same filter. To make things easier, please consider the cutting decks under 80 cm as small ones, the cutting decks from 80 to 100 cm as medium ones and the cutting decks with more than 100 cm as the ones with a large cutting size;
- TYPE: As already explained above, everything depends on the possibility of collecting grass or not. Moreover, machines with particular features can be chosen (all these without the grass collector system) like the front cut riding-on mowers or the zero turn riding-on mowers;
- DISPLACEMENT and RATED POWER: For those who are not particularly expert, we suggest to use this filter. The rated output is usually proportional to the riding-on mower dimension (but not always!). However, we suggest higher power for larger surfaces or if you do not mow the grass regularly and it is therefore taller than normal. Small engines are those up to 10HP, of medium power from 10 to 13 HP, of medium-high power from 14 to 17 HP and big engines are those over 18 HP. Among these latter ones, the best models are those equipped with a twin-cylinder system (preferable to the standard single-cylinder types). As regards rated output, we are referring to the one used for commercial purposes (the effective one is lesser and you can find it is specified within the description of each single lawn mower here on sale);
- ENGINE BRAND: A matter of personal taste, however, the historical brands are always a guarantee (i.e. Briggs&Stratton and Kawasaki); in "other brands" you will find all other engine brands, mostly of high quality, but all of Eastern production;
- GEAR TRANSMISSION TYPE: The traditional mechanical transmission is the cheapest one and it is slightly less practical but still reliable; the automatic transmission is of a higher level, the reliability is the same but it is more versatile since it enables to change speed during the drive without stopping the machine each time, unlike the gear transmission; the hydrostatic transmission is the most expensive but also the most reliable (provided with hydraulic oil operation instead of gear drive system ) and most versatile one in the functioning thanks to the possibility of changing speed during the drive, like the previous ones; The hydrostatic 4-wheels drive features the same advantages of the previous ones with the additional possibility of mowing on the hardest slopes;
- BLADES ACTIVATION: Most riding-on mowers on the market are equipped with the traditional mechanical activation with lever of cutting blades; many models propose the electromagnetic blade engagement, undoubtedly the most silent one, with no vibrations and a longer lasting.
A range of over 33 Riding-on Mowers
at the best price sale on the online market. Our 2021 AgriEuro catalogue
is constantly enriched and updated showing competitive prices from 1.204,32 € up to 6.938,60 €