Electric and Manual Flour Mills
Stone flour mills: which one to choose?
Cereals and flour mills are recently becoming increasingly popular as they allow to grind all kinds of grains to transform them into all kinds of flours. AgriEuro offers a wide range of stone and steel cereal grinders among which, by narrowing the field through special advanced filters, you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
Flour Mill: main variables to keep in mind when buying
Flour mill models available in our catalogue differ for various features:
- The grinders material, according to which we distinguish between houseware stone mills, characterized by the mobile wheel low speed that keeps the temperature low during milling and ensures that the flour does not run any risk of overheating, thus best preserving its organoleptic qualities; or stainless steel mills, capable of producing much more refined and fine-grained flour such as the "0” type.
- The production per minute (output), which must be chosen so that the home mill can obtain the required amount of flour in a time frame of 10 to 15 minutes. In fact, if the grinding process is too long, it could heat the flour, risking to make it lose some important nutrients.
- The motor power, the higher it is, the shorter the time for the flour production.
- The body material, which can be plastic, stainless steel, plastic + stainless steel or wood .
Flour Mills: main categories to choose from
Based on the features described above, the models available within the website can be classified into the following categories:
All you need for Kitchen work and food processing .
- Plastic flour mills: some models are made in Arboblend and combine the high malleability of natural origin bioplastic with the innovative stability and resistance of hard plastic;
- Wood flour mills, beech or birch ultra-resistant and treated with vegetable oils;
- Flaker mills, which crush the cereal grains into flakes;
- Wooden flour mills with flaker: multi-functional products that can transform cereals into flour or flakes;
- Electric grain grinders for food use: to obtain special flour mixtures, customized according to your taste;
- Heavy-duty flour mills with separators: the products featured in this category are capable of separating a large part of the bran from the flour in a single passage, thus obtaining a product ready for use, while preserving all the nutrients.
A range of over 52 Flour Mills
at the best price sale on the online market. Our 2024 AgriEuro catalogue
is constantly enriched and updated showing competitive prices from € 160.38 up to € 8,850.82