Garden automatic robot lawn mower
Automatic robot lawn mower: what is the best?
In this QUICK PURCHASE GUIDE for Robot lawn mowers we’ll give you all the information to find the model which best suits your needs in a few steps.
Indeed, we’ll show you how to best use the FILTERS shown in the column the left, which catching a fast and effective selection of the products. We remind you that is possible to select more than one filter together.
We offer a wide range of robot lawn mowers, without any doubt the greater choice of brands and types of products for sale online at the best price on the market!
Robot lawn mowers: what are the key features to consider before purchasing?
The robot lawn mowers are technological devices designed with high attention and they are ideal for those who want to take care of their green space without having to waste their free time. Indeed, once programmed, the robot mows the lawn autonomously. Then it is often possible to program these robots via app; even when you are not at home. Furthermore, they are equipped with special sensors which allow them to sense the shape of the working area and the best weather conditions for mowing the lawn.
We mainly divide the robots according to the maximum cutting area, a filter that indicates the maximum area of the lawn which the robot is capable of mowing in optimal conditions (areas with low slope inclination and even surfaces with regular shapes). Here are the categories in detail:
Otherwise, if you want to filter more specifically the list of robots you can choose among the following filters:
- Maximum slope: It is important to consider this feature if the lawn has heavy slopes and then choose a robotic lawn mower with an appropriate traction;
- Battery type:
- Lead-acid: This is the oldest type of rechargeable battery, commonly used on cars, motorcycles and equipment which work with 6, 12 or 24V -:
- Ni-MH - nickel-metal hydride: This battery may have a capacity two or three times higher than the capacity of a Ni-Cd battery of the same size with a less significant memory effect;
- Li-Ion - Lithium Ion: The battery with one of the best power / weight ratios, no memory effect and a slow loss of charge when not in use;
- Li-Ion+ Lithium Ion: A new technology which allows the Li-Ion to be charged only once a year without losing charge capacity;
- Li-Po - Lithium-polymer: It is a technological development of the Li-Ion accumulator, nonflammable and therefore less dangerous if damaged;
- Motor type: This filter allows you to choose between the brush motor model or the induction (brushless) motor model. The brushless motors are much more durable and efficient than the first ones;
- Wireless Connections: Some robot lawn mowers can be programmed and managed both via app and Alexa. Therefore, it is important to choose a robot according to the available connections:
- Bluetooth Connection;
- Wi-Fi connection;
- GSM / GPS connection;
- Robot operation:Most of the robot lawn mowers need a prior installation of the perimeter wire and the charging station, but there are also robots without the perimeter wire which do not require any installation. This filter allows a quick choice between these two types of robot;
In this category, AgriEuro offers a wide range of automatic battery-powered robot lawn mowers of many brands, like Worx, Robomow, Ambrose, Gardena and many others. All the robot lawn mowers automate the maintenance of the lawn, allowing to keep it clean and well mowed, but they are not all the same. Indeed, some of them are equipped with a lithium-ion battery and can be remotely controlled via WiFi, having a substantially different cost based on the surface whihc are able to mow.
Here we propose a list of the most popular brands which produce robot lawn mowers:
Worx Landroid robot lawn mowers: The Landroid models differ from several automatic robotic cutting devices on the market because they are able to mow the whole lawn without having to change direction frequently, with a greater efficiency, less time and saving battery charge. They stand out from all other robots because they are able to calculate the rebound angle thus avoiding the maneuvers which cause a waste of time, immediately finding a free way to continue mowing. Safe, totally silent and maintenance-free, they are immediately ready for use, without the need of a prior scheduling. The top models are equipped with remote control via Wi-Fi, a control interface with PIN and can mow very large surfaces, up to 2000 square meters, and every model can mow on surfaces with up to 35% slopes (20 °). Moreover, when the battery level is low, they automatically return to the charging station.
Robomow robot lawn mowers: The Robomow robot lawn mowers are durable, reliable and easy to use. The series RK models are capable of making your lawn suitable for every occasion. Their Cut-To-Edge and a patented cutting systems ensure the robot to focus all its attention on the lawn. Otherwise, the RT range was designed to eliminate the stress of mowing and for giving you the possibility of enjoy your free time. Its ease of use and reliable maneuverability on all terrains will make your garden perfectly ordered and cleaned without any effort. In September 2018, Robomow became the first supplier on the market offering robotic lawn mowers with Amazon Alexa voice control. Besides starting and stopping, the voice recognition offers a wide range of control options for the future models. With Alexa you’ll be able to ask for information about the last mowing operation, the position of the robot, what it is doing and the starting of the next mowing cycle.
Ambrogio robot lawn mowers: The "Zucchetti - Center systems" devices are robots equipped with high technology and build quality. Their innovative features let them to work without the need of any perimeter wire. These models are ready to use and they do not require any prior installation. Thanks to the sophisticated technology which it is equipped with, the robot lawn mower is able to recognize and overcome obstacles, as well as to recognize and avoid autonomously grounds without grass, like stone or concrete driveways. So, in summary, Ambrogio Robot products are Made in Italy: they are equipped with brushless motors, lithium-ion batteries, durable and reliable materials and a beautiful and well-finished design, for offering high performances on every type of green areas.
Gardena robot lawn mower: These robots are designed to perform a perfect lawn-mowing in complete autonomy: once operated, they will mow for you and return to the charging station for recharging autonomously. The SILENO models are programmable via Bluetooth or completely connected to the GARDENA smart system. Your garden will be always well-kept wherever you are (available for SILENO city, SILENO life and SILENO + models). According to the GARDENA robot lawn mower you choose, you can use the GARDENA Bluetooth® app or the GARDENA smart app. Furthermore, they can mow on up to maximum 30% slopes and the top model is able to operate on surfaces up to 1250 m².
All you need for Lawn cutting and maintenance . A range of over 92 Robot Lawn Mowers at the best price sale on the online market.
Our 2021 AgriEuro catalogue is constantly enriched and updated showing competitive prices from 455,31 € up to 2.821,93 €