Robot Lawn Mowers for Surfaces from 500 to 700 m²
A robot lawn mower designed for medium-small areas
This category includes the best robot lawn mowers designed for medium surfaces with plain lawns with few obstacles. Characterized by excellent value for money and a technology in constant evolution, these tools feature very different models, to meet as many needs as possible.
These machines are built to guarantee a perfect and automatic mowing of your lawn: in fact, once activated, the robot will do all the work, according to your preferences and needs that, in some particularly advanced models, you can even communicate through dedicated apps on your mobile phone.
which do not require any perimeter wire or charging station. Just leave it work on your lawn, the robot will detect obstacles and driveways in complete autonomy thanks to its sensors, changing direction to avoid them for an effective mowing.
Which is the robot lawn mower model that best suits your needs?
Here it is a BUYING GUIDE
for robot lawn mower for surfaces of 500 – 700 m²
, to select, in a few simple steps, the model that best suits your needs.
We will show you how to use the FILTERS
available, so you can select the right features for you. Remember that you can select several options on each filter.
The first filter, PRICE
, is entirely up to you; let's focus on the more technical ones.
All you need for Lawn cutting and maintenance .
- MAX. SURFACE: it is the maximum surface that the robot lawn mower can cut in optimal conditions, that is areas with low slope, even surfaces and lawn with simple shapes, such as rectangular ones. When buying a robot lawn mower, it is always better to choose a model suitable for larger areas than the ones that it is actually going to cut, so as not to excessively wear the product, reducing its life. This is particularly necessary if the area has an irregular shape or many obstacles.
- MAX. SLOPE: you need to consider this factor if your lawn has steep sloped. In fact, every slope gradient will need a robot with different drive;
- BATTERY TYPE:
- Lead-acid: the oldest rechargeable battery, usually fitted on cars, motorcycles and 6, 12 or 24V tools - :
- Ni-MH - nickel-metal hydride: can have two or three times the capacity of a Ni-Cd battery of the same size and the memory effect is lower;
- Li-Ion - lithium-ion: it features one of the best weight/power ratio, no memory effect and a slow loss of charge when not in use;
- Li-Ion+ - lithium-ion: new technology allowing Li-Ion battery to be charged even once a year without losing its charge capacity;
- Li-Po - lithium-polymer: it is a development of Li-Ion technology, non-flammable and therefore less dangerous if damaged;
- Wi-Fi REMOTE CONTROL: some robot lawn mowers are equipped with Wi-Fi, so you can check all the information you need on your mobile phone, thanks to dedicated APPs. In many cases, you can use your phone as a joystick, programming and controlling the device;
- ROBOT OPERATION: most robot lawn mowers need prior installation of perimeter wire and charging station, but there are also machines without perimeter wire that do not require any installation. This filter allows to quickly choose between two types of robot;
- MOTOR TYPE: this filter allows to choose between brushed or induction (brushless) motors. Brushless motors are more effective and long-lasting compared to the others.
A range of over 33 Robot Lawn Mowers for Surfaces from 500 to 700 m²
at the best price sale on the online market. Our 2021 AgriEuro catalogue
is constantly enriched and updated showing competitive prices from € 501.27 up to € 1,362.64