Robot Lawn Mowers for Surfaces from 800 m² to 1100 m²
A robot lawn mower designed even for difficult surfaces
This category includes the best robot lawn mowers - even heavy-duty models - designed for medium-large surfaces, difficult and varied lawns. That is way you can customize your robot, so it can recognize the specific features of the working area, adapting every time its work to the lawn.
These products are highly technological, built to guarantee a perfect and automatic lawn mowing: once installed, thel robot will work in complete autonomy, following the instructions received. Some of the most advanced models support control systems using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connections.
Our catalogue also features robot lawn mowers which do not require any perimeter wire or charging station. Just leave it work on your lawn, the robot will detect obstacles and driveways in complete autonomy thanks to its sensors, changing direction to avoid damaging.
Which is the robot lawn mower model that best suits your needs?
Here it is a practical BUYING GUIDE
for robot lawn mower for surfaces of 800 – 1100 m²
, to select, in a few simple steps, the model that best suits your needs.
We will show you how to use the FILTERS
available, so you can select the right features for you. Remember that you can select several options on each filter.
The first filter, PRICE
, is entirely up to you; let's focus on the more technical ones.
All you need for Lawn cutting and maintenance .
- MAX. SURFACE: it is the maximum surface that the robot lawn mower can cut in optimal conditions, that is areas with low slope, even surfaces and lawn with simple shapes, such as rectangular ones. When buying a robot lawn mower, it is always better to choose a model suitable for larger areas than the ones that it is actually going to cut, so as not to excessively wear the product, reducing its life. This is particularly necessary if the area has an irregular shape or many obstacles.
- MAX. SLOPE: you need to consider this factor if your lawn has steep sloped. In fact, every slope gradient will need a robot with different drive;
- BATTERY TYPE:
- Lead-acid: the oldest rechargeable battery, usually fitted on cars, motorcycles and 6, 12 or 24V tools - :
- Ni-MH - nickel-metal hydride: can have two or three times the capacity of a Ni-Cd battery of the same size and the memory effect is lower;
- Li-Ion - lithium-ion: it features one of the best weight/power ratio, no memory effect and a slow loss of charge when not in use;
- Li-Ion+ - lithium-ion: new technology allowing Li-Ion battery to be charged even once a year without losing its charge capacity;
- Li-Po - lithium-polymer: it is a development of Li-Ion technology, non-flammable and therefore less dangerous if damaged;
- Wi-Fi REMOTE CONTROL: some robot lawn mowers are equipped with Wi-Fi, so you can check all the information you need on your mobile phone, thanks to dedicated APPs. In many cases, you can use your phone as a joystick, programming and controlling the device;
- ROBOT OPERATION: most robot lawn mowers need prior installation of perimeter wire and charging station, but there are also machines without perimeter wire that do not require any installation. This filter allows to quickly choose between two types of robot;
- MOTOR TYPE: this filter allows to choose between brushed or induction (brushless) motors. Brushless motors are more effective and long-lasting compared to the others.
A range of over Robot Lawn Mowers for Surfaces from 800 to 1100 m²
at the best price sale on the online market. Our 2021 AgriEuro catalogue
is constantly enriched and updated showing competitive prices from 0,00 € up to 0,00 €