Electric Submersible Pumps
Submersible pump: which to choose?
Here is a QUICK BUYING GUIDE for our range of submersible pumps, to select in a few steps the model that best suits your needs. On our catalogue you will find the widest choice of single-phase submersible pumps on the market.
Here is how to make the most of the FILTERS in the column below left, thanks to which you can quickly and effectively select the products. Remember that you can choose further options on each one of them.
The first two filters, BRAND and PRICE, are up to you; let's concentrate on the more technical ones.
- The first thing you need to consider is the PRODUCT LEVEL: it depends on the intensity and frequency with which you are going to use your submersible pump and select the ideal level for you. In particular, our Karcher and Lavor models are suitable for amateurs.
- USE: these submersible electric pumps can be used to drain waste waters (even extremely dirty) or clear waters. The submersible pumps for waste waters can withstand dirt residues up to 30 mm approximately, ideal for users who need to eliminate floodings or empty drainage channels or ponds; convenient and technological submersible pumps for wells and cisterns to empty in complete safety. The submersible pumps for clear waters instead are suitable for clean water (while still managing to filter out dirt residues of around 5 mm) and are ideal to empty pools and non-dirty waters.
- MAX FLOW RATE: very important filter since it indicates how many liter of water per hour the submersible pump can drain. This feature needs to be considered together with the filters below (head lift and maximum pressure), synonym with effectiveness and power of the machine.
- MAX. HEAD LIFT: the function of this filter is connected to the previous one, the head lift indicates the distance up to which the maximum flow rate of the submersible pump is guaranteed.
- MAX. IMMERSION DEPTH: fundamental filter to consider together with the head lift.
- ABSORBED POWER: indicates the power of the motor in watts, in fact these machines are submersible pumps with electric single-phase motor.
Electric pumps: explore our catalogue
Our catalogue is divided into four sub-categories to help you choose the pump that best suits your needs: All you need for Irrigation treatments .
A range of over 93 Electric Submersible Pumps
at the best price sale on the online market. Our 2021 AgriEuro catalogue
is constantly enriched and updated showing competitive prices from 55,25 € up to 518,72 €