In this few lines we provide you a FAST GUIDE for the purchase in this section of our wide range of submersible water pumps, in order to find, in very few passages, the model which is most suitable to your needs.
In fact, we show you how to use the FILTERS in the column here below on the left in order to carry out a fast and successful selection. We remind you that you can select also more filters.
The first two filters, BRAND and PRICEare subjective and we do not provide suggestions; we focus on the next ones, that is to say the ones of technical nature.
- The first thing to evaluate is the PRODUCT LEVEL: think about the intensity and how often you will use the electric water pump, select a level which should be apt for your use, our models by Karcher are especially apt for hobbists.
- USE: use electric drainage water pumps can be used to drain dark water (also very dirty) or clear and clean water. The submersible water pumps for dirty waterssucceed in bearing about even 30 mm big residuals of dirt. They are ideal for those who have the necessity to eliminate floodings or drain excavation channels and small lakes; practical and technological submersible pumps for water wells and tanks to drain in total security. While the clear water submersible drainage pumps prove out to be more suitable for clean water (however they succeed in filtering the residuals of dirt of about 5 mm) and they are ideal to drain pools and non-dirty water.
- MAX FLOW RATE: it is undoubtedly a very important filter since it indicates the quantity of liters of water per hour the water pump manages to drain, this data has to be evaluated along with the below filters (head and maximum pressure), and it is synonym of efficiency and power of the engine.
- MAX HEAD: the function of this filter is linked to the previous function, the head indicates the distance up to which the maximum flow rate of the submersible water pump is guaranteed. This data has to be considerated along with the technical data of the draught height: if we consider that a pump has a 7 m draught height, a max. head of 8 m and a maximum flow rate of 14000 L/h, we can easily state that the machine manages to carry such a water quantity for a distance of even 15 m.
- MAX PRESSURE: fundamental filter to take into consideration along with the max head; these are two directly proportional data, one increases as the other does.
- POWER ABSORBTION: indicates the power of the engine in watt, in fact we are talking about the electric drainage pumps (submersible water for clean or dirty water) with electric single phase motor.