Amateur Pressure Washers (120-160 bar)
Amateur pressure washers are suitable for occasional domestic jobs, always providing high quality. These machines are perfect to wash cars, motorcycles, bicycles, outdoor spaces or garden equipment. They feature medium operating pressure and medium flow rate as well, still enough to best perform the type of work of an amateur pressure washer. The special features of these machines are handling, easy transport and ease of use.
We will now provide you with a QUICK GUIDE
to the FILTERS
in the column below to help you to carry out a quick selection, to pinpoint the specific model that fits your needs.The firs two filters,BRAND and PRICE ,
are subjective and therefore we cannot give any advise on such, so we will focus directly on the following, so technical ones (we rimind you that for each you can carry out a double selection).
All you need for Indoor cleaning and maintenance .
- The first thing to evaluate is the PRODUCT LEVEL : in this case the filter has a relative relevance. It is,as said previously, of a category in composed by domestic use products, so by definition they are limited or for hobby use;
- TYPE: we can range from portable models , which ahave compact and light shapes, easy to be loaded in the trunk of a car and take up minimum space, to che classic and famous ones pressure washers with wheels to keep in the garage;
- PRESSURE: is the most immediate expression of the power and cleaning capacity of the high-pressure cleaner; in this category, pressure washers feature MEDIUM pressure, between 120 and 140 bar, or HIGH pressure, between 140 and 160 bar. About HIGH pressure models, remember that performance is usually excellent, but they are not suitable for prolonged use;
- FLOW RATE: this data is often overlooked, but it should be considered more than pressure, because it is the value that absolutely determines the washing capacity of the pressure washer; the machines with an high flow have a bigger jet and wash much more; this is measured in liters of water per minute. In this category of pressure washers the majority of pressure washers have a water flow considered low , 6 or 7 lt/m or medium, 8 or 9 lt/m.
- MOTOR POWER: there is no much to say about this information, since it is directly proportional to the above two data, that is PRESSURE and FLOW RATE. The higher these are, the more powerful the electric motor will be;
- HEAD MATERIAL : this filter is fundamental to identify one of the most important qualities of the product; plastic (N-Cor) heads are affordable, aluminium heads are medium level, while brass heads are the most long-lasting and resistant to high pressure, since it is one of the most strong and hard metals. This significantly affects the life of the pump itself;
- The remaining filters, HOSE REEL, DETERGENT TANK and LANCE WITH ROTATING NOZZLE, are additional equipment, some of which fitted as standard equipment in certain pressure washer models and some not. However, we recommend all three, since the hose reel helps you rewind and store the hose, while the detergent tank can greatly extend the cleaning power of the high-pressure cleaner, as well as the lance with rotating nozzle. This concentrates all the water flow on a single point.
A range of over 63 AMATEUR Pressure Washers (120-160 bar)
at the best price sale on the online market. Our 2021 AgriEuro catalogue
is constantly enriched and updated showing competitive prices from € 130.04 up to € 371.30