Cutting woods easily and safely
Cutting firewood is a slow, tiring and sometimes dangerous operation, if you do it in the old way.
Luckily, for years now, an effective and user-friendly tool has entered the market: the log splitter, which is nowadays the main tool used to split logs to heat your home.
Thanks to the force exerted on its blade, the log spliter will allow you to to cut logs, even big ones, in a fast and efficient way with minimum effort.
Wide range of log splitters for every needs: which to choose?
Before buying a log splitter, you may have many doubts, especially if you are a beginner. That is way AgriEuro divided its over 100 models in several categories, based on their type and level:
A first essential distinction concerns the position of the logs to be split.
- Vertical log splitters: the most popular ones since thay are convenient and do not cause fatigue. Besides, the upright position of the machine allows the wedge to cut the wood with more precision, cutting it exactly in half. Our catalogue offers a wide range that can satisfy amateur as well as professional and industrial needs.
- Horizontal log splitters: this machine is very convenient if placed on a solid base. In this case, you will obtain the same results as using the vertical model. Without a base to place the machine at medium height, the operator will be often forced to bend downwards.
The other important division regards the power supply.
- Petrol log splitters: the first choice of those who do not have electricity available, also considering the amount of current necessary to power such machines. Convenient and versatile, a petrol log splitter ranges from amateur to semi-professional level.
- Electric log splitters: the most popular among users. That is because electric machines are low-maintenance and do not need fuel.
Within electric log splitters
, our catalogue includes a wide range of:
- Single-phase electric log splitters: limited power but perfect - depending on the brand and price - for both amateur and professional use. Splitting capacity, expressed in tonnes will guide you to your perfect machine: for non-frequent operations, such as the annual cutting of firewood for winter, a machine ensuring 8 to 10 tonnes of splitting capacity will be enough. For more frequent operations on harder logs with larger diameter, you may want a machine featuring higher performance, up to 10/12 tonnes.
- Three-phase electric log splitters: much less common and generally designed for industrial use, partly because of their considerable structure, with the robust hydraulic cylinder attached to the upper part. The three-phase engine, because of the high voltage required, is not suitable for domestic use other than by expensive modifications to the electric system. Since these machines are heavy-duty or semi-professional, the price is higher than single-phase log splitters, so they are suitable almost exclusively for intensive use.
AgriEuro catalogue also includes some models of tractor log splitters. These models are characterized by a long running time and superior performance. While some of these machines are exclusively powered by a cardan shaft, which you can connect to the tractor through the dedicated plug, the others are also equipped with a single-phase engine which can replace the propulsion of the machine. All you need for Wood cutting and processing .
A range of over 150 Log Splitters
at the best price sale on the online market. Our 2024 AgriEuro catalogue
is constantly enriched and updated showing competitive prices from € 267.50 up to € 4,796.69