Riding-on mowers: which to choose?
riding-on mowers are fundamental if you have to take care of wide garden surfaces. They allow you to perfectly mow areas of up to 10,000 square metres from the comfort of your seat, which is definitely something difficult to do with standard lawn mowers. The first thing to consider while choosing a riding-on mower suitable for you is the type of cutting and collecting you prefer. We can narrow down the choice to three types:
- Grass collector: classic solution to collect the grass leaving the lawn cleas, very convenient since you can empty the collector wherever you want (for example in a composter).
- Side discharge: the cut grass is left on the lawn while you continue working. It is the quickest kind of cut and allows to cut taller grass. Useful if you have a collection tool, since the grass will be distributed in long lines, easy to collect.
- Mulching cut: the grass is completey chopped since it stays longer between the blades and then discharged. The result is a clean lawn and good fertilisation since the grass recycles its own nutrients.
Many riding-in mowers allow one or more combined systems to meet several needs.
What is the difference between a heavy-duty and affordable riding-on mower?
Branded motors, automatic or hydrostatic transmission, strengthened mechanics, are just some of the features that distinguish Heavy-duty Riding-on Mowers. Of course, better features mean higher prices. But which features can influence the choice of a heavy-duty riding-on lawn mowers?
All you need for Lawn cutting and maintenance .
- A renowned motor brand, such as Honda, B&S, Kawasaki, etc. ensure longer life of the machine and easy and safe maintenance thanks to the easily available spare parts and assistance.
- The gearbox type is another factor you need to consider while choosing a riding-on mower: manual or automatic. The first one will force you to slow down while changing gear, while the automatic or hydrostatic system allow you to maintain a stable speed through a user-friendly pedal. This last system is strongly recommended for heavy-duty use. Hydrostatic gearbox is the most expensive but also the most reliable thanks to its hydraulic oil operation instead of gears.
A range of over Riding-on Mowers with front-side engine casing
at the best price sale on the online market. Our 2021 AgriEuro catalogue
is constantly enriched and updated showing competitive prices from 0,00 € up to 0,00 €