The main feature of the Riding-on mowers
in this category is the standard supplied rear grass collector
with internal discharge channel placed between the rear wheels. A fundamental choice for those who are looking for a versatile riding-on mower, equipped with several cutting systems, but who does not renounce the grass collecting system.
In fact, all these riding-on mowers
propose the mulching cutting system
, which in some models is on standard equipment, in other ones it can be purchased apart with the proper kit, or they are equipped with the necessary for the grass discharge at the ground
, by simply removing the rear grass collector and purchasing the deflector to mount as a replacement.
The grass collection system is really comfortable since it immediately leaves the lawn clean and beautiful to see, after all, even the eye wants its part, and discharges the cut grass where you want. Great choice if it would be necessary to compost the grass.
These riding-on mowers
are able at mowing on slopes up to 15%; However, it is important that the machine proceeds perpendicular to guarantee the best performances and, above all, the operator's safety..
Below we provide a QUICK GUIDE
for the use of the FILTERS
which will help you to carry out a quick and efficient selection and detect in few steps the model that best suits your needs in this range of Riding-on Mowers with grass collection system
The first two filters, BRAND and PRICE
are subjective and we won't give suggestions; we directly focus on the following ones, that is to say those of technical nature (remember that you can select more options).
All you need for Lawn cutting and maintenance .
- The first thing to evaluate is the PRODUCT LEVEL: Consider the intensity and frequency of use and select the level which most suit to your needs;
- RECOMMENDED SURFACE: It is undoubtedly the best filter to use, more than the previous ones, since it will filter in just one click the most restricted range of products suitable for the specific cutting surface of your lawn. Never underestimate this data;
- CUTTING WIDTH: The function of this filter is quite similar to the previous one and proves out to be useful in case you already have an idea of the cutting width you desire. Please remember that you can select more options of the same filter. To make things easier, please consider the cutting decks under 80 cm as small ones, the cutting decks from 80 to 100 cm as medium ones and the cutting decks with more than 100 cm as the ones with a large cutting size;
- TYPE: As already explained above, everything depends on the possibility of collecting grass or not. Moreover, machines with particular features can be chosen (all these without the grass collector system) like the front cut riding-on mowers or the zero turn riding-on mowers;
- DISPLACEMENT and RATED POWER: For those who are not particularly expert, we suggest to use this filter. The rated output is usually proportional to the riding-on mower dimension (but not always!). However, we suggest higher power for larger surfaces or if you do not mow the grass regularly and it is therefore taller than normal. Small engines are those up to 10HP, of medium power from 10 to 13 HP, of medium-high power from 14 to 17 HP and big engines are those over 18 HP. Among these latter ones, the best models are those equipped with a twin-cylinder system (preferable to the standard single-cylinder types). As regards rated output, we are referring to the one used for commercial purposes (the effective one is lesser and you can find it is specified within the description of each single lawn mower here on sale);
- ENGINE BRAND: A matter of personal taste, however, the historical brands are always a guarantee (i.e. Briggs&Stratton and Kawasaki); in "other brands" you will find all other engine brands, mostly of high quality, but all of Eastern production;
- GEAR TRANSMISSION TYPE: The traditional mechanical transmission is the cheapest one and it is slightly less practical but still reliable; the automatic transmission is of a higher level, the reliability is the same but it is more versatile since it enables to change speed during the drive without stopping the machine each time, unlike the gear transmission; the hydrostatic transmission is the most expensive but also the most reliable (provided with hydraulic oil operation instead of gear drive system ) and most versatile one in the functioning thanks to the possibility of changing speed during the drive, like the previous ones; The hydrostatic 4-wheels drive features the same advantages of the previous ones with the additional possibility of mowing on the hardest slopes;
- NUMBER OF BLADES: it is possible to choose between the single-blade cutting deck or the double.blade cutting deck. The difference between the two models is related to the type of job. The Riding-on mowers with single-blade cutting deck are recommended for surfaces up to 2500 mq, reaching a cutting width larger than 80 cm; the Riding-on Mowers with the double-blade cutting deck are recommended for jobs on larger surfaces;
- BLADES ACTIVATION: Most riding-on mowers on the market are equipped with the traditional mechanical activation with lever of cutting blades; many models propose the electromagnetic blade engagement, undoubtedly the most silent one, with no vibrations and a longer lasting.
A range of over Riding-on Mowers with grass collector
at the best price sale on the online market. Our 2021 AgriEuro catalogue
is constantly enriched and updated showing competitive prices from 0,00 € up to 0,00 €