The small riding-on lawn mowers
in this category distinguish from the other models mainly for the especially reduced size and are recommended for up to maximum 1500-2000 m2 surface. These models are more and more popular with respect to the traditional lawn mowers thanks to the reduced price.
They provide the same quality level and reliability of the largest ride on mowers, however, unlike these latter ones, they are more agile and fun to drive. These machines are fitted with grass collection system
, ideal for those who do not want to leave the just cut grass directly on the lawn, and provide the big advantage of discharging it where you want. Very useful for the compost. It is fundamental to consider that in these small ride on mowers
the grass is brought to the collector by means of an internal central passage tunnel
between the wheels or by means of an external side channel
The first one proves out to be the best one since the tube is much shorter and the grass flow needs less thrust to get to the grass collector (very useful system if grass is humid or quite thick). Being longer and more inclined, the external channel appears to be less efficient. Moreover, it proves out to be very bulky and this limits the use of the ride on mower for finishing operations. These ride on mowers
are more versatile since they are fitted with the side discharge
(which is possible by removing the tube and leaving the discharge open). It is useful where grass is taller or there is no need to collect grass.
We now provide you with a QUICK GUIDE
for the FILTERS
located in column here below to help you to carry out a quick and efficient selection and detect in few steps the model that best suits your needs in this range of Ride on Mowers with grass collection
The first two filters, BRAND and PRICE
are subjective and we won't give suggestions; we directly focus on the following ones, that is to say those of technical nature (remember that you can select more options).
- The first thing to evaluate is the PRODUCT LEVEL: think about the intensity and the frequency of use and select the level which is most suited to your needs;
- RECOMMENDED SURFACE: it is undoubtedly the best filter to use, more than the previous ones, since it will filter in just one click the most restricted range of products suitable for the specific cutting surface of your lawn. Never underestimate this data;
- CUTTING WIDTH: the function of this filter is quite similar to the previous one and proves out to be useful in case you already have an idea of the desired dimension. Please remember that you can select more options of the same filter. To make things easier, please consider the cutting decks under 80 cm as small ones, from 80 to 100 cm they are considered medium cutting decks, more than 100 cm cutting deck they have a large cutting size. In this category you will find models with less than 80 cm cutting width;
- DISPLACEMENT and RATED POWER: to those who are not particularly expert, we suggest to use this filter. The rated output is usually proportional to the ride on mower dimension (but not always!). However, we suggest higher power for larger surfaces or if you do not mow the grass regularly and is therefore taller than normal. Small engines are those up to 10HP, of medium power from 10 to 13 HP, of medium-high power from 14 to 17 HP, big engines are those over 18 HP. In this category you will find models with up to 13 HP power;
- ENGINE BRAND: a matter of personal taste, however, the historical brands are always a guarantee (i.e. Briggs&Stratton and Kawasaki); in "other brands" you will find all other engine brands, mostly of high quality, but all of Eastern production;
- GEAR TRANSMISSION TYPE: the traditional mechanical transmission is the cheapest one, it is slightly less practical but still reliable; the automatic transmission is of higher level, the reliability is the same but it is more versatile since it enables to change speed during the drive without stopping, unlike the gear transmission; the hydrostatic transmission is the most expensive but also the most reliable (with hydraulic oil, not gear one) and most versatile one in the functioning thanks to the possibility of changing speed during the drive, like the previous ones;
All you need for Lawn cutting and maintenance . A range of over 6 Mini-rider Riding-on Mowers with grass collector at the best price sale on the online market.
Our 2021 AgriEuro catalogue is constantly enriched and updated showing competitive prices from € 1,203.98 up to € 4,639.27