In this category you find ride on mowers with front cut
by McCulloch, equipped with front cutting deck that enables to reach the most difficult points under bushes and benches or to carry out finishing next to fences, walls or walkways. Moreover, the excellent visibility enables a total control of the cutting area, while the articulated steering offers to this front cut mowers
an excellent manoeuvrability given the minimum steering radius.
The cutting operation can be carried out with exceptional precision. Equipped with two cutting systems:
- Mulching cut: especially suitable to well maintained and frequently mown lawns. The finely cut residual works as natural fertilizer on the lawn.
- Rear discharge to the ground: system that succeeds in handling higher grass quantities: it is especially suitable for the mowing of taller and thicker grass.
The McCulloch front mowers
are also very fun
We now provide you with a QUICK GUIDE
for the FILTERS
located in column here below to help you to carry out a quick and efficient selection and detect in few steps the model that best suits your needs in this range of Front cut Ride on Mowers
The first two filters, BRAND and PRICE
are subjective and we won't give suggestions; we directly focus on the following ones, that is to say those of technical nature (remember that you can select more options).
- The first thing to evaluate is the PRODUCT LEVEL: consider the intensity and the use frequency and select the level which most suits your needs;
- RECOMMENDED SURFACE: it is undoubtedly the best filter to use, more than the previous ones, since it will filter in just one click the most restricted range of products suitable for the specific cutting surface of your lawn. In this category, it goes from 3500 m2 to 5000 m2.
- GEAR TRANSMISSION TYPE: the traditional mechanical transmission is the cheapest one, it is slightly less practical but still reliable; the automatic transmission is of higher level, the reliability is the same but it is more versatile since it enables to change speed during the drive without stopping, unlike the gear transmission; the hydrostatic transmission is the most expensive but also the most reliable (with hydraulic oil, not gear one) and most versatile one in the functioning thanks to the possibility of changing speed during the drive, like the previous ones;
All you need for Lawn cutting and maintenance . A range of over 1 Front cut ride on mowers at the best price sale on the online market.
Our 2020 AgriEuro catalogue is constantly enriched and updated showing competitive prices from 2.889,76 € up to 2.889,76 €