The main feature of the ride on mowers
in this category are fitted with standard supplied rear grass collector
with internal discharge channel between the rear wheels. A fundamental choice for those who are looking for a versatile ride on mower, equipped with several cutting systems, but who does not renounce to the grass collecting mode.
In fact, all these ride on mowers
propose the mulching cut mode
, that in some models comes standard with the machine and in other it can be purchased apart with the proper kit, or they are fitted with the necessary for the grass discharge at the ground
, by simply removing the rear bag and purchasing the deflector to mount.
The grass collection system is really comfortable since it immediately leaves the lawn clean and beautiful to see, after all, even the eye wants its part, and discharges the cut grass where you want.
These ride on mowers
are able at mowing on up to 15% slopes; However, it is important that the machine proceeds perpendicular to guarantee the best performances and above all the operator's safety.
We now provide you with a QUICK GUIDE
for the FILTERS
located in column here below to help you to carry out a quick and efficient selection and detect in few steps the model that best suits your needs in this range of Ride on Mowers with grass collection system.
The first two filters, BRAND and PRICE
are subjective and we won't give suggestions; we directly focus on the following ones, that is to say those of technical nature (remember that you can select more options).
All you need for Lawn cutting and maintenance .
- The first thing to evaluate is the PRODUCT LEVEL: think about the intensity and the frequency of use and select the level which is most suited to your needs;
- RECOMMENDED SURFACE: it is undoubtedly the best filter to use, more than the previous ones, since it will filter in just one click the most restricted range of products suitable for the specific cutting surface of your lawn. Remember to never underestimate this data.
- CUTTING WIDTH: the function of this filter is quite similar to the previous one and proves out to be useful in case you already have an idea of the desired dimension. Please remember that you can select more options of the same filter. To make things easier, please consider the cutting decks under 80 cm as small ones, from 80 to 100 cm they are considered medium cutting decks, more than 100 cm cutting deck they have a large cutting size;
- DISPLACEMENT and RATED POWER: to those who are not particularly expert, we suggest to use this filter. The rated output is usually proportional to the ride on mower dimension (but not always!). However, we suggest higher power for larger surfaces or if you do not mow the grass regularly and is therefore taller than normal. Small engines are those up to 10HP, of medium power from 10 to 13 HP, of medium-high power from 14 to 17 HP, big engines are those over 18 HP. Of these latter ones, the best models are those fitted with twin-cylinder (preferable to the traditional single-cylinder models). Please remember that as rated power we intend that used for commercial purposes (the effective one is less and is to be found specific within the description of any single ride on mower here on sale)
- ENGINE BRAND: a matter of personal taste, however, the historical brands are always a guarantee (i.e. Briggs&Stratton and Kawasaki); in "other brands" you will find all other engine brands, mostly of high quality, but all of Eastern production;
- GEAR TRANSMISSION TYPE: the traditional mechanical transmission is the cheapest one, it is slightly less practical but still reliable; the automatic transmission is of higher level, the reliability is the same but it is more versatile since it enables to change speed during the drive without stopping, unlike the gear transmission; the hydrostatic transmission is the most expensive but also the most reliable (with hydraulic oil, not gear one) and most versatile one in the functioning thanks to the possibility of changing speed during the drive, like the previous ones; The hydrostatic 4x4 transmission features the same advantages of the previous one with in addition the possibility of mowing on slightly more marked slopes
- BLADE NUMBER: you can choose between single-blade cutting deck or dual-blade cutting deck. The difference between the two models is always connected to the type of mowing to carry out. Ride on mowers with single-blade cutting deck are suitable for up to 2500 m2 surfaces, so reaching a cutting width of no more than 80 cm; The ride on mowers with dual-blade cutting deck are indicated for mowing on larger surfaces;
- BLADE ACTIVATION: in the most ride on mowers on market there is the traditional mechanical blade activation with lever of the cutting blades; Many models propose the electromagnetic blade engagement, undoubtedly more silent, with no vibrations and with longer duration.
A range of over 8 Collecting lawn tractors
at the best price sale on the online market. Our 2020 AgriEuro catalogue
is constantly enriched and updated showing competitive prices from 1.930,40 € up to 3.600,66 €