The self-propelled lawn mowers of
medium size are all equipped with 4-stroke petrol engine
The Self propelled lawn mowers
are all featured with the presence of rear-wheel drive
that enable them to go forward autonomously by simply pushing the drive lever control. This drastically reduces the user's efforts who will so just direct the petrol lawn mower. However, they can be used also as traditional walk behind lawn mowers without pushing the lever.
Almost all models of self-propelled lawn mowers
are equipped with a sturdy deck made of enamelled steel and are featured with a cutting width going from 40
up to48 cm
They are therefore apt to cut medium surfaces, between 1000
and 2000 sqm FAST GUIDE
to the purchase of walk-behind spark-ignition lawn mowers
We will show you how to use the FILTERS
in the column here below on the left for a fast and successful research. You can also select more filters.
The first two ones, BRAND and PRICE
are subjective and we do not provide suggestions; so we focus on the next ones, that is to say of tecnical nature
All you need for Lawn cutting and maintenance .
- The first thing to take into consideration is the PRODUCT LEVEL: how many times and how long will you use your lawn mower and select a level which should satisfy your use;
- TYPE OF DRIVE: if you have small areas to mow you can choose one of the first two mowers, an electric 230V mower or a battery mower (the first one is perfect if you do not have problems of connection through extension shaft to the power grid and you would like to keep the spending, while the second one is better if you prefer the autonomy of the cable and you are an egologist since it has zero emissions); otherwise, if you have wider areas to mow, free cables, the need of higher power and a self-propelled drive, the spark-ignition lawn mower is the best for you;
- MAX SURFACE: it is undoubtedly the best filter to use, more than the previous ones, since in just one click you will obtain the most restrict research focusing the best suitable products to your specific cutting aera. And please do always consider a slightly bigger surface rather than the actual one you have to mow...
- CUTTING WIDTH: this filter is quite similar to the previous one and it turns out to be very useful if you have an idea of the cutting width. Please remember that you can also select more points in the same filter. However, to make the comprehension of this filter easier, consider that the lawn mowers with a cutting width lower than 40 cm are considered as very small, from 40 to 45 cm as small, from 46 to 50 cm as medium and over 50 cm as big lawn mowers.
- SELF-PROPULTION: a walk behind mower is apt for small surfaces or surfaces with many obstacles so that the drive on wheels is less useful. For bigger surfaces the self-propulsion is definitely better. For the most demanding users there are also systems with speed variation or the must sturdy and heavy duty gear shift;
- POWER:it is often proportionate to the size of the mower (but not always!). However we suggest higher power engines for long-lasting cuttings or in case you do not cut the grass regularly ...up to 3,5 HP engines are considered as small, from 4 to 5 HP they are considered of medium power, from 6 HP and beyond they are of high power
- ENGINE BRAND: it is up to you, however, the iconic label is always a sign of warranty (Honda, Briggs&Stratton); in the section "other engines" you find all the other brands, however mostly of high quality but of Chinese manufacturing;
- DECK MATERIAL: all the lawn mower have the traditional enamelled steel deck, very sturdy and durable; there is also the cheaper version: the deck made of plastic;
- COLLECTION-MULCHING-SIDE DISCHARGE: the grass collector is standard for all model and thanks to these filters you can select lawn mowers with mulching cutting or side discharge (in case of taller grass) or with both systems.
A range of over 22 Lightweight self propelled petrol lawn mowers (40-48 cm)
at the best price sale on the online market. Our 2020 AgriEuro catalogue
is constantly enriched and updated showing competitive prices from 228,82 € up to 550,54 €