Large Self-propelled Petrol Lawn Mowers with Pivoting Wheels Lawn mowers with front pivoting wheels
are excellent products for demanding users who need a machine which is really easy to handle.
The front pivoting wheels
with which these lawn mowers
are equipped make them extremely easy to handle.
This is very useful in lawns with many trees or flowerbeds and in places with many obstacles. Steel
or stainless steel body
, with which many of these lawn mowers are equipped, make them extremely resistant to impacts and durable over time.
We will show you how to use the best large petrol lawn mower with pivoting wheels for you, using the FILTERS in our website.
- Before purchasing a large lawn mower with pivoting wheels, consider the PRODUCT LEVEL: it depends on the intensity and frequency with which you are going to use your lawn mower, so select a sufficiently high level. Please remember that petrol engines make lawn mowers more powerful than electric or battery-powered machines.
MAX. SURFACE: the most important filter, since it will only select the large lawn mowers with pivoting wheels suitable for a specific working area. Petrol lawn mowers can work on surfaces of over 3000 sqm.
The larger the lawn, the larger the cutting deck has to be, that is with a greater cutting width.
CUTTING WIDTH: this filter is directly linked to the previous one, since it concerns the blade size and therefore the working area of the machine.
Lawn mowers with blades from 40 to 44 cm are considered small, from 45 to 49 cm medium, over 50 cm are considered large.
- SELF-PROPULSION: this filter allows you to choose the type of drive, front or rear. There is no big difference, but rear drive is much more effective while working on slopes. The filter allows you to select self-propelled models with speed variator or gearbox, considered heavy-duty machines. The variator allows you to change speed depending on the grass height and linearity of the path.
- POWER: often proportioned to the size of the petrol lawn mower; however, it is always recommended to opt for higher powers for more intensive work, especially if the grass is not cut regularly. Petrol lawn mowers from 4 to 4.5 HP are considered to have medium power, while from 5 HP and over are considered to have high power;
ENGINE BRAND: choosing a petrol engine for your lawn mower with pivoting wheels is a matter of personal preferences. However, remember that historical petrol engine manufacturers are and will always remain synonymous with guarantee, durability and high performance.
Honda engines are the most famous and renowned on the market. Briggs & Stratton engine, made in USA, guarantee excellent performance for many years. Kawasaki brand means power, quality and excellent performance. Loncin engines, imported from China, are known for their quality and reliability.
- BODY MATERIAL: the body, together with the engine, is the most expensive and important component of petrol lawn mowers with pivoting wheels. There are various types of body, characterised by different quality results, from the most affordable to the most heavy-duty:
- lawn mowers with steel body, even if more expensive, are heavy-duty machines, being more resistant to impact and manufactured to ensure astonishing durability.
- lawn mowers with stainless steel body are heavy-duty products, featuring the most resistant and durable covering on the market, even more than aluminium. Stainless steel is in fact the best of the noble metals, due to its very high strength and great lightness. This type of frame makes these heavy-duty lawn mowers much more resistant to all types of oxidation and accidental impacts, making them the most advanced choice for all green operators.
CUTTING SYSTEMS: this filter will select petrol lawn mowers with a cutting system suitable for a specific type of grass. Petrol lawn mowers with pivoting wheels are suitable for gardens, parks, flowerbeds, for all places with a well-kept lawn of not excessive height, well levelled and without obstacles or stones. There are three cutting systems:
- collection box
- side discharge
Petrol lawn mowers can feature one, two or all three. Petrol lawn mowers with collection box - the simplest and most immediate - is an excellent investment if you want a clean result, as it can accumulate grass inside it, reducing its spread on the ground.
If that is not a priority for you, you can choose a petrol lawn mower with side discharge, ideal for medium and large spaces, which can also be used with spontaneous, unkempt weeds that are taller than the average height recommended for these machines, given the high disposal capacity of the side discharge deflector.
Mulching petrol lawn mowers are becoming increasingly more popular. These petrol lawn mowers are heavy-duty, featuring a robust steel body, specifically designed and built for mulching.
All you need for Lawn cutting and maintenance . A range of over 12 Pivoting Wheels at the best price sale on the online market.
Our 2024 AgriEuro catalogue is constantly enriched and updated showing competitive prices from € 401.46 up to € 1,624.61