manage to vaporise the sprayed product very effectively thanks to their high operating pressure, which allows using them for crop treatments. AgriEuro offers the widest range of spraying pumps
on the market and it includes about 70 products which we've organised according to the pump model and type of power supply.
- Single-phase electric motor pumps require a 220 V domestic power supply to work. The models we offer in this category feature a range of power levels up to a maximum of 3 Hp for various application requirements.
- Petrol spraying pumps are among the most popular models in the entire range thanks to the powerful spark-ignition engines which allow for great spraying capacity. Moreover, their reduced size makes them easy to move around the cultivated area.
- Wheelbarrow electric spayer pumps are mounted on carts and they're equipped with hose reels. This category also includes the cart and hose reel kit that allow turning the equipment into a tractor spray pump.
- Wheelbarrow petrol spray pumps feature integrated hose reels and transportation carts. Wheelbarrow spark-ignition sprayer pumps offer the capacity advantages that come with a spark-ignition motor as well as the manoeuvrability of a cart. Thus, the operator won't have to carry the liquid tank around and they will be able to park it in one spot and simply move the hose thanks to the reel it is attached to.
- Wheelbarrow petrol spraying pumps with tanks feature various tank sizes up to 120 lt and 2 engine types (4-stroke and 2-stroke engines). These models ensure comfort during spraying operations as they allow having everything within reach. Very popular and handy.
- Self-propelled sprayer pumps with tanks rely on a petrol engine both for the spraying operations and for propulsion. Featuring pneumatic wheels which allow moving them effortlessly in open spaces with fully loaded tanks.
- Spraying pumps featuring tanks for loading beds: these spray pumps are suitable for tractors, quads or other vehicles that the pump cart can be hooked to. They come with petrol and electric engines.
- Tractor-mounted spray pumps are suitable for pesticides and fungicides. These tractor spray pumps were designed for medium-large cultivated surfaces.
- Tractor-mounted weeding pumps were designed for weeding treatments with fertilising fluids or solutions. They feature a low and medium pressure membrane that can be connected to the tractor by means of a cardan shaft.
Besides the engine power, spray pumps
and their characteristics are also very important. Pressure (measured in bars) and capacity (measured in litres per minute) indicate the power level. Very high pressure allows for great vaporisation and reaching considerable heights. However, it all depends on the attachments the operator is using with the pump. Lever spray nozzles or weeding tubes don't require great pressure levels while a spraying hand-gun (suitable for tall trunks) require a higher pressure pump. This goes for all kinds of pumps, regardless of their power supply type.