The Wheelbarrow sprayer pumps with tank
are ideal for spraying treatments or weedings, for the distribution of detergents and colors in aqueous solution, on medium and large flat surfaces as: vineyards, orchards, greenhouse crops, parks, gardens, vegetable gardens.
The wheelbarrow sprayer pumps with tank
, used for the nebulisation where it is necessary to move to reach all the areas of the surface to treat, are made of:
- a barrel; to contain the liquid. It can reach up to 150 l for bigger spraying motorpumps;
- an import pump; for the cheapest motorpumps of the most important manufacturers like Comet, for the most performing and heavy-duty machines;
- an engine; to supply the pump. It can be a spark ignition model with 4-stroke engine, 2-stroke fuel-oil mix engine or even electric single-phase or battery-powered engine. The petrol engines provide high performances and an incomparable working continuity. The electric engines feature a limit in the working radius but as advantage they feature an easy maintenance and bigger lightweight.
The several settings proposed can be distinguished depending on:
All you need for Spraying treatments and weeding .
- the presence or not of the hose reel; that enables to extend the working radius of the machine even by 100 m far from the barrel.
- the standard-supplied spray lance; more or less professional, it is the tool used to nebulise the product.
- the drive; all sprayers are equipped with transport cart and, in the most professional models, even with drive. A big advante for those who need to work in case of steep ground.
A range of over 71 Wheelbarrow Sprayer pump with tank
at the best price sale on the online market. Our 2020 AgriEuro catalogue
is constantly enriched and updated showing competitive prices from 57,86 € up to 1.702,75 €