Electric grain mills: which to choose?
Electric grain millsare ideal to produce flours suitable for animal use. AgriEuro presents one of the widest ranges of grain mills on the online market. Choosing the best grain mill for your needs will not be difficult thanks to our advanced filters that narrow down the models of grain mills, for an easier choice.
Grain mill: what to consider before buying
Grain mill models on our catalogue can be divided according to their features:
- cutting systems for grain milling, which can be divided in blade or hammer systems, or can feature both in heavy-duty models.
- the choice of the grinding thickness of cereals changing the sieves, so as to obtain more or less coarse flours.
- Motor of the electric grain mill: you can find both single-phase motor and three-phase motor, suitable for heavy-duty use, more demanding and intensive
- the optional food-grade body.
Grain mills: main categories available
According to the described category, grain mills for animals are divided in:
All you need for Kitchen work and food processing .
- Electric grain mills for cereal grinding: useful for domestic use, not suitable for human food use but for small farms of animals such as cattle, pigs, rabbits, chickens and so on. This type of grain mills collects the milled product directly in the bin, so the work is easier and faster.
- Heavy-duty electric grain mills with hopper: characterized by the sack collection, convenient to store the milled product, so you can work without interruptions.
- Electric maize shellers: a very specific tool whose function is to completely detach the kernels from the cob in a short time, it can process up to 10/15 cobs at the same time and allows an hourly production of 600 kg/h.
A range of over 18 Electric Grain Mills
at the best price sale on the online market. Our 2022 AgriEuro catalogue
is constantly enriched and updated showing competitive prices from € 116.32 up to € 940.55