Small 2/4-Stroke Brush Cutters 21-30 cc Small 2/4-stroke brush cutters
in this category are suitable for private users for their light ness
and ease of use
. Among their main features, then, you can find light weight
– not over 6.5kg – and small size
Featuring a 2 or 4-stroke engine (all models are fitted with classic 2-stroke engines, which have simple construction, good torque and good power with a weight that is generally quite low compared to the more technological 4-stroke petrol engines), these models are better than electric brush cutters since you can use them anywhere without connecting to a power socket. The small engine displacement
, is ideal for amateur use and short work sessions. Care
of small gardens, small finishings
on driveways, walls, sidewalks, around trees and bushes: these are the jobs that these brush cutters do safely and without problems.
Here you can find a QUICK GUIDE
to the FILTERS
place in the column below to help you select, in a few simple steps, the best small brush cutter for you. The first two filters, BRAND
, are up to you, so let's concentrate on the more technical ones (remember that you can choose multiple options on each one of them).
All you need for Mowing of tall or spontaneous grass .
- The first thing you need to consider is the PRODUCT LEVEL: among small brush cutters, their level ranges from heavy-duty and amateur;
- SHAFT DIAMETER: this is the main indicator of the brush cutter solidity, besides the engine, that is the transmission shaft, which is often underestimated compared to the motor. On the contrary, this is the real weakness of the brush cutter, the first one to break; but before considering the diameter, you have to consider the shaft origin, because even today the Italian, German and Japanese shafts are the most robust and durable, while the Chinese ones are usually a bit more fragile, that is why you should always pay attention to the product description; besides that, the majority of these have a 24 mm shaft, which is generally quite commensurate with the power expressed by the engines in this low-displacement category and only in a few cases are there models equipped with 26mm shaft (medium-strength diameter);
- NET WEIGHT: it depends on the displacement and size of the brush cutter, a machine with small displacement will have a low weight, not over 6.5 kg.
- TRANSMISSION TYPE: most brush cutters have a straight shaft, but thanks to the filter you can also select models with curved shaft, ideal for small finishing jobs.
A range of over 16 Small Brush Cutters 21 - 30 cc
at the best price sale on the online market. Our 2024 AgriEuro catalogue
is constantly enriched and updated showing competitive prices from € 208.73 up to € 451.37