In this category you find pumps for chemicals
that enable to handle liquids and chemicals that could contain even solid parts, like stones and sand. They are therefore suitable for:
- Agricultural fertilizers
- difficult industrial wastes
- Sulphates, nitrates and chlorides
Main differences of the petrol pumps with high flow rate for chemicals
with respect to the traditional petrol pumps:
- Anti corrosion pumping unitAnti corrosion fittings with quick releases
- Greater volume
- Reinforced tubolar frame
While purchasing a water pump
please consider the following data:
- The head lift (that corresponds to the distance to which water can be pumpes), it goes from 26 to 28 m.
- The flow rate (the water quantity expressed in litres that can be transported in 1 minute) from 580 to 1000 l/min.
- The maximum suction height (the maximum depth that machine pumping can reach) is 8 m.
- The connection fittings with quick coupling feature 50 mm diameter.
Here you also find a version with cart and wheels kit for an easy transport and storage of the machine
Our petrol pumps for chemicals
on catalogue are equipped with 4-stroke Honda engines
, which are more silent than the classical 2-stroke engines. The petrol pumps for chemicals
are self-priming, that is to say they just need a little water fill through the proper cap to start working.In our range of products you also find the top brand HONDA
best reknowned for its quality. The special plast anti-corrosion pumping unit enables to handle debris up to 5 mm diameter
. All you need for Irrigation treatments .
A range of over 1 Pumps for chemicals
at the best price sale on the online market. Our 2020 AgriEuro catalogue
is constantly enriched and updated showing competitive prices from 307,49 € up to 307,49 €