Rear Tractor Flail Mowers
Rear tractor flail mower: what is its function?
The rear tractor flail mower is the classic tool used by all farmers and hobbyists to remove wild herbs, plant debris and brambles from their crops. The tractor shredders, operated thanks to the tractor’s PTO shaft and towed exclusively from the rear, are able to cut and shred any residue, even deeply rooted in the ground.
Rear tractor flail mowers: which one to buy?
Our catalogue offers very diverse models of rear-mounted flail mowers, helping the user to select the machine that best suits different work requirements.
Some factors, such as brand and price, are subjective and depend on the users personal taste and needs, however, in order to make the right choice, it is necessary to take into account those technical features that distinguish one model of tractor reversible shredder from another.
- The first thing to do is to identify the level of the product, based on the frequency of use and the nature of the work to be carried out by the tractor rear flail mower.
- The power of the tractor you already own: this aspect proves decisive when choosing the rear flail mower to be connected to the agricultural equipment. If the power of the flail mower is below strength, compared to the tractor power, there’s a risk of irreversible damage to the machine, in addition to the impossibility to later assert warranty claims due to improper use.
- Robustness: this is the data used by manufacturers to conventionally subdivide the tractor shredder category according to a weight and robustness scale. In the AgriEuro catalogue there are three sub-categories:
- Tractor Flail Mowers-LIGHT
- Tractor Flail Mowers-MEDIUM
- Tractor Flail Mowers-HEAVY
All you need for Mowing of tall or spontaneous grass – Tractor-mounted agricultural machines .
- Working width: it allows to select the real working width of the flail mower.
- Wood diameter: it indicates the maximum diameter of the branches that the flail mower can shred.
A range of over 164 Rear Tractor Flail Mowers
at the best price sale on the online market. Our 2021 AgriEuro catalogue
is constantly enriched and updated showing competitive prices from 1.021,35 € up to 4.261,00 €