Here you find a QUICK GUIDE
to the purchase of Reversible flail mowers for tractor
in order to detect in few single steps the best machine that suits your needs.
We show you how to best use the FILTERS
in the column on the left that will help you to make a fast and efficient selection. You can also make one or more selections on each filter.
The first two filters, BRAND and PRICE
, are individual therefore we won't give you suggestions; we would rather focus on the following ones, of more technical nature.
- The first thing to evaluate is the PRODUC LEVEL: think about how often you use the machine and select the best level that suits your needs;
- TRACTOR POWER DEMAND: this data is fundamental in the choice of the flail mower to combine with your own machine. By purchasing a flail mower with lower power demand with respect to the tractor, you risk to seriously damage the machine without having the right of warranty due to an improper use of the machine;
- STURDINESS/SERIES: it is conventionally the data used by the manufacturers to classify the machines according to their weight and sturdiness
- CUTTING WIDTH: it enables to select the real working width of the flail mower.
- GRINDABLE WOOD DIAMETER: it selects the grinding capacity of the flail mower