The AGT 13000 GX390 garden tiller is renowned as a compact medium-sized, handy, powerful and highly-reliable machinery.
Equipped with direct multi-plate clutch in oil bath, cast iron gearbox and powered by a HONDA GX270 petrol engine, this garden tiller model represents the ideal choice for professional heavy-duty operations.
Professional Series engine, which is able to guarantee high reliability and power over time.
This garden tiller model weighs 130 Kg: its weight represents a turning point it helps the soil penetration.
Indeed, this model is intended for those users, who feature a large-sized land to till or hard or stony plots (where a garden tiller with a lighter and smaller size or equipped with a less sturdy transmission as the ones provided with belt-drive transmission would not be able to run and work with the same effectiveness and high performance).
Versatile, sturdy and powerful unit, perfect for quickly preparing the seed bed by breaking up the upper surface. This will allow getting particularly fine, crushed and well-ventilated soil, soft and ready for cultivation.
On medium-compact soils, this garden tiller model allows easily preparing, with extremely quick and easy operations.
Intended to be operated and used by all the Operators, even from those less expert users, who are not very familiar with motorized equipment.
All these characteristics are improved thanks to the ergonomic controls and the machine ease of use, which are joined together with the Operator’s safety that is ensured during the whole working process.
- Honda Engine for professional use.
- The length and position of the handlebar guarantee an easy manoeuvrability and a reduced effort for the Operator.
- The lever for the handlebar side adjustment allows the rotating the steering handles during the working operations in order to avoid obstacles or to change the machine direction.
- Lever intended for a quick vertical handlebar adjustment.
- Air filter in oil bath for easy maintenance.
- Tiller of 350 mm diameter, sturdy helical blades in heat treated steel of 6 mm thickness and 40 mm width with side discs.
- Tiller blade transport system.
Ridger and transport kit with tractor wheels provided on standard equipment. This allows moving the garden tiller much more easily, ensuring immediate motion.