Are you tired to spend the whole weekend mowing your lawn? If you are looking for a completely autonomous cutting device, easily programmable via smartphone, the Yard Force Nx60i Robot Lawn Mower is the perfect tool for your needs.
It is recommended for surfaces approximately up to 600 m² featuring a cutting width of 18 cm.
These robots offer the possibility not to collect grass while mowing using the mulching cutting system. This system lets grass decomposing naturally, and water and nutritional substances returns to soil, reducing its loss of moisture.
The perimeter wire and pegs included allow an easy installation without the need for specific assistance. Once the operator has proceeded delimiting the working perimeter of the defined lawn area, he will just need to start the robot lawn mower to get excellent results even immediately after the first operations.
The cutting tool is already pre-programmed in order to obtain the best results. However, it is also possible to change the scheduled programme depending on your needs via Wifi, thanks to the Yard Force App or the handy simplified display.
The brushless motor is powered by a 28V 2 Ah battery, which ensures a running time of 60 minutes. Moreover, this robot is equipped with the Ultrasonic Obstacle Detection Technology, which allows the robot to detect and avoid the obstacles in its way.
The cutting height can be easily adjusted from 20 mm to 60 mm through a knob. Finally, the robotic lawn mower can work on maximum 40% slopes and it returns to the charging station autonomously in case of rain, thanks to the two rain sensors placed on top of the cover.
Major strengths of the robot lawn mower:
- INTUITIVE: Installation, Setting and Operation. Immediate start and ready for use
- SUPER-COMPACT: The most compact robot robot lawn mower of its category.
- INDEPENDENT: Fully indipendent. Cuts and charges itself. You don’t have to worry about anything.
- SENSIBLE: Equipped with anti-collision sensors. It detects obstacles higher than 10 cm (walls, fences, garden furniture). When it detects an obstacle it stops, goes back and changes direction. (however, we recommend to delimit the obstacles with the wire). Moreover, the robot stops when lifted.
- SMART: Equipped with Ultrasonic Obstacle Detection. Thanks to its "eyes” it detects the obstacles to avoid, but, in case of roots lower than 10 cm, it will be necessary to exclude the area with the perimeter wire.