Yard Force Compact 280R is the new robot lawn mower able to take care of your green space in complete autonomy. You will just need to start the robotic mower in order to let it run and mow autonomously.
It is recommended for surfaces approximately up to 280 m² featuring a cutting width of 16 cm.
These robots offer the possibility not to collect grass while mowing using the mulching cutting system. This system lets grass decomposing naturally, and water and nutritional substances returns to soil, reducing its loss of moisture.
The perimeter wire and pegs included allow an easy installation without the need for specific assistance. Once the operator has proceeded delimiting the working perimeter of the defined lawn area, he will just need to start the robot lawn mower to get excellent results even immediately after the first operations.
The brushless motor is powered by a 20V 2 Ah battery, which ensures a running time of 60 minutes. The Ultrasonic Obstacle Detection Technology allows the robot to detect and avoid the obstacles on the lawn.
The cutting height can be easily adjusted from 20 mm to 55 mm through a knob. Finally, the robotic lawn mower can work on maximum 30% slopes and it returns to the charging station autonomously in case of rain, thanks to the two rain sensors placed on top of the cover.
Major strengths of the robot lawn mower:
- INTUITIVE: Installation, Setting and Operation. Everything is incredibly fast.
- SUPER-COMPACT: The most compact robot robot lawn mower of its category.
- INDEPENDENT: Fully autonomous. Cuts and charges itself. You don’t have to worry about anything.
- SENSIBLE: Equipped with anti-collision sensors, which detect obstacles higher than 10 cm (like walls, fences, garden furniture). When the robot detects an obstacle it stops, goes back and changes direction. (However, we recommend to delimit the obstacles with the wire). Moreover, the robot stops autonomously when lifted.
- SMART: Equipped with Ultrasonic Obstacle Detection. Thanks to its "eyes” it detects the obstacles to avoid, but, in case of roots lower than 10 cm, it will be necessary to exclude the area with the perimeter wire.