If you are looking for a cutting tool for the maintenance of your small-sized garden, the Bosch Indego M+ 700 robot lawn mower is the perfect product for your needs. This very silent and smart machine combines high performances with precise cutting.
It is recommended for surfaces approximately up to 700 s.q. m. featuring a cutting width of 19 cm.
These robots offer the possibility not to collect grass while mowing using the mulching cutting system. This system lets grass decomposing naturally, and water and nutritional substances returns to soil, reducing its loss of moisture.
Standard-supplied boundary wire and fixing pegs, which allow the product installation without any requirement for specific assistance. Indeed, once the Operator has proceeded delimiting the working perimeter of the defined lawn area, he will just need to start the Robot lawn mower.
The cutting equipment is already pre-programmed to obtain the highest cutting performance, but the GSM module provided on standard kit allows changing the mowing schedule according to your needs through the specific App. This will allow the Operator to manage and control the robot lawn mower from any possible smartphone (IOS and Android). Thus, it features also the possibility to manage your robot with Amazon Alexa or the LCD display.
Indego M+ 700 doesn’t require any specific programming, as you will just need to touch a button on the handy LCD display, and your robot lawn mower will start mowing the lawn completely autonomously. Once definitely ended the mowing operation, this handy robotic cutting tool will return to its charging station with side-charging independently.
The brushless motor is powered by a 18V 2.5 Ah battery, which ensures a running time of 75 minutes. Additionally, the Indego M+ 700 robot lawn mower allows adjusting the cutting height from 30 mm to 50 mm. It is also intended to work on slopes (up to 27%).
Major strengths of the robot lawn mower:
- LogiCut Technology: LogiCut smart navigation: it allows mapping the lawn area to get the highest cutting results.
- Cutting operations in the proximity of the lawn edges: It ensures a well-kept lawn and neat finish.
- Detection of the obstacles Thanks to the smart bump sensors, Indego enables the possibility to easily detect obstacles and move around them to continue its planned cutting route.
- Brushless Motor: It reduces friction and ensures an improved efficiency and longer durability of the robot lawn mower.
- Multiarea Function: This function allows managing different cutting areas, which are independent one another, that are connected through a driveway or a stretch of grass, and go back once ended the mowing operations in each area.