The new series of aluminum folding ramps is very lightweight and useful for loading and unloading small machinery. The anti-slip surface gives extra-good grip.
The sturdy hinges in the middle of the ramps allow them to fold and to load small machinery for easy transport.
The ramps are supplied with cam buckle straps with S-hooks in order to prevent damages to the ramps while loading the machinery.
They are best suited to load ride on mowers, motor cycles, quad, powered wheelbarrows, walking tractors, cleaning machines and are intended for hobby and gardening uses, construction industry, etc.
- Reinforced extruded aluminum structure (anodized aluminum 6160 – it keeps operator’s hands clear).
- Perforated anti-slip surface made of aluminum.
- Flat-top with special and sturdy extended claws made of aluminum (rubber-covered) as foothold at the top part.
- Triangular tail for easy loading.
- Special curved design to avoid the underside of the machine can touch the ramp.
- As they are curved, these ramps are best suited to ride on mowers loading
- Pair of adjustable support legs. These loading ramps are intended for rubber-tyred vehicles with big wheels. Please consider that small and solid tyres can damage the loading ramps.
- Length per ramp: 226 cm.
- Width per ramp: 27,5 cm.
- Loading capacity: 340 kg per ramp.