AgriEuro wood fired ovens main characteristic is the wood fired cooking joined to its practicality, not usual characteristics for the traditional wood fired ovens. They are functional, efficient, wear-resistant and well-finished products! Their main advantages are:
- The wood consumption: more than 5 times less than common ovens;
- Practicality and hygiene deriving from fact of having two different chambers for cooking and heating;
- Food is not in contact with ash, embers or wood (often dirty or polluted) and their smoke that can even make cooking carcinogenic;
- Ease of cooking and heating management just because the two chambers are separated and independent;
- Cooking times are cut short due to a minor temperature reaching time.
All this joins to the high value of wood fired cooking, unequalled on taste and fragrance, but natural and poor of fat. Dimensions and features:
- No. 3 cooking height levels;
- Cooking chamber useful depth: 60 cm;
- Cooking chamber useful width: 45 cm;
- Cooking chamber useful height: 45 cm;
- Weight: 250 kg.
It is a medium size oven with a cooking capacity up to 25 covers.