Thanks to the brand-new Mowox RM 600 BT Li Robotic cutting device the mowing operations of your lawn will be absolutely quick and easy. This handy and comfortable cutting device, which stands out to be completely automatic, you will be able to take care of your green space without wasting the whole weekend in mowing your garden. It is recommended for surfaces up to 600 m².
The Mowox RM 600 Li BT combines high performance, intelligence and full connectivity in a sturdy weatherproof housing and UV resistant ASA plastic. The robot lawn mower is equipped with a floating cutting deck, which ensures excellent performance even in case of tall grass, twigs, leaves or pine cones.
Thanks to the standard-supplied perimeter wire and pegs, the installation of the product does not require any special assistance. Indeed, once the Operator has proceeded delimiting the working perimeter of the defined lawn area, he will just need to start the Robot lawn mower.
It can be also easily programmed by means of both the led display, which is very visible and easy to use, and from the Mowox App. Easy possibility to connect to the robotic mower using the Bluetooth connection of your smartphone. The user can easily set up all the settings, program the cutting times, directly drive the robotic device and so on.
The brushless motor is powered by a seven-cell 28V 2 Ah battery, which ensures a running time of 60 minutes. Maximum safety for humans and pets resulting from the use of the Mowox robotic cutting device: reliable sensors will be immediately operated in case of emergency.
The cutting height can be easily adjusted from 20 mm to 60 cm by means of a knob, while the cutting width is 18 cm. Finally, the robotic mower is also able to mow effortlessly on slopes up to 35%.
Main specifications and strengths of the Mowox robotic mower:
- SILENT: Thanks to the brushless motor
- INTUITIVE: Installation, setting and operation. Immediate start and ready for use
- SUPER-COMPACT: Small-sized and lightweight. Easy to carry and transport even thanks to the handle that is located on top of the robotic mower.
- INDEPENDENT: Fully autonomous, it ensures self-mowing and recharging; thanks to the anti-rain sensors.
- SENSIBLE: With sensors for detecting obstacles/contact. When the robot detects an obstacle it stops, comes back and changes direction.