The Greenworks OPTIMOW 5 Robot lawn mower is the ideal tool for easily mowing your backyard. The robot lawn mower is fully automatic and it is designed for mowing small / medium size lawns.
It is recommended for surfaces approximately up to 550 m² featuring a cutting width of 17 cm.
These robots offer the possibility not to collect grass while mowing using the mulching cutting system. This process determined by the mulching system allows distributing grass clippings evenly for a fertilized, healthy lawn. Thus, it also let to the reduction of the loss of moisture coming from the soil.
Standard-supplied boundary wire and fixing pegs, which allow the product installation without any requirement for specific assistance. Indeed, once the Operator has proceeded delimiting the working perimeter of the defined lawn area, he will just need to start the Robot lawn mower.
The Optimow 5 can be controlled via Bluetooth from the Greenworks App, where you can monitor and update the cutting device and change the settings and the operating hours. The range of the Bluetooth connection is max. 32 meters from the robot lawn mower.
The brushless motor is powered by a 18V 2.5 Ah battery which ensures a running time of 60 minutes. When the battery gets low, Optimow automatically returns to the recharging station to recharge before resuming work.
It is equipped with many sensors to ensure absolute safety. The Optimow cutting height can be easily adjusted throught a knob.
Finally, the robot is also able to mow effortlessly on slopes up to 30%.
Optimow robot lawn mower strengths:
- Easy to program: Via Bluetooth, app or tablet;
- Intuitive: Installation, Setting and Operation. Everything is incredibly fast;
- Independent: It cuts and charges by itself;
- waterproof: IPX5 Grade Waterproof - The cutting tool can be easily cleaned with a garden hose;
- Sensible: With obstacles/contact sensors. When the robot lawn mower detects an obstacle it stops, comes back and changes direction.