The Greenworks OPTIMOW 15 GRL115 robot lawn mower allows mowing surfaces up to 1500 m² thanks to a cutting width of 22 cm. Thanks to this powerful, completely automatic and silent cutting device, mowing your lawn won’t be a problem anymore.
Standard-supplied boundary wire and fixing pegs, which allow the product installation without any requirement for specific assistance. Indeed, once the Operator has proceeded delimiting the working perimeter of the defined lawn area, he will just need to start the Robot lawn mower.
You can control and manage your OPTIMOW robot lawn mower via the Greenworks tools app. Wherever you are you can check and modify the scheduled mowing times and enable or disable the sensors according to your needs through the GSM system. Indeed, the cutting device is equipped with a sim card which can be recharged when needed.
The brushless motor is powered by a 24V 2 Ah battery, which ensures a running time of 70 minutes. When the battery gets low, Optimow automatically returns to the recharging station to recharge before resuming work.
It is equipped with many sensors to ensure absolute safety. Moreover, Optimow is also a smart cutting tool, thanks to its rain/frost sensor, which ensures that the robot will operate only in optimal weather conditions, and the virtual scheduled mowing perimeter, which notifies the operator in case the robot leaves the selected mowing surface.
The Optimow cutting height can be easily adjusted thought a knob. Finally, the robot is also able to mow effortlessly on slopes up to 35%.
Optimow robot lawn mower strengths:
- Always connected: It is equipped with a sim card for connecting via GSM
- Intuitive: Installation, Setting and Operation. Everything is incredibly fast.
- Independent: It cuts and charges by itself.
- Waterproof: IPX5 Grade Waterproof - The cutting tool can be easily cleaned with a garden hose.
- Sensible: With sensors for detecting obstacles/contact. When the robot detects an obstacle it stops, comes back and changes direction.