Today, the brand-new Bosch Indego S+500 robot lawn mower allows looking after green areas and outdoor space very easily and without require any effort to the Operator. Outstanding design, this cutting device is intended to work completely autonomously and silently.
It is recommended for surfaces up to 500 m² featuring a cutting width of 19 cm.
These robot lawn mowers offer the possibility to leave grass clippings in the cutting area without the need to collect them and this is thanks to the use of the mulching cutting system. This process determined by the mulching system allows distributing grass clippings evenly for a fertilized, healthy lawn. Thus, it also let to the reduction of the loss of moisture coming from the soil.
Standard-supplied boundary wire and fixing pegs, which allow the product installation without any requirement for specific assistance. Indeed, once the Operator has proceeded delimiting the working perimeter of the defined lawn area, he will just need to start the Robot lawn mower.
The cutting equipment is already pre-programmed to obtain the highest cutting performance, but the GSM module provided on standard kit allows the user to change the mowing schedule according to your needs through the specific App. This will allow the Operator to manage and control the robot lawn mower from any possible smartphone (IOS and Android). Thus, it features also the possibility to manage your robot with Amazon Alexa or from the LCD display.
The brushless motor is powered by a 18V 2.5 Ah battery, which ensures a running time of 60 minutes. Additionally, the Indego S+ 500 robot lawn mower allows adjusting the cutting height from 30 mm to 50 mm. It is also intended to work on slopes (up to 27%).
The major strengths of the Robot lawn mower:
- LogiCut Technology: LogiCut smart navigation: it allows mapping the lawn area to get the highest cutting results.
- Cutting operations in the proximity of the lawn edges: It ensures a well-kept lawn and neat finish.
- Detection of the obstacles Thanks to the smart bump sensors, Indego enables the possibility to easily detect obstacles and move around them to continue its planned cutting route.
- Brushless Motor: it reduces friction and ensures an improved efficiency and longer durability of the robot lawn mower.
- Multi-Area function: this function allows managing different cutting areas, which are independent one another, that are connected through a driveway or a stretch of grass, and go back once ended the mowing operations in each area.