The Blackstone ESS-1600 hand-pushed sweeper is a necessary machinery to keep always clean and aerated your green space.
It equipped with 1600W electric motor
The main functions are:
- Clean the moss from lawns
- Easily scarify weeds
- Collect the grass
- It helps to raise the synthetic turf fibers
- Extending the life and appearance of your lawn when used regularly
- Clean any debris
Equipped with brush, rotor with blades and springs:
The rotor with 16 blades scarify the soil, acting vertically and deeply thanks to its the blades, improving oxygenation, drainage and nutrient uptake;
Why should you use it?
- Over time, turfs tend to create a layer of felt that prevent the oxygenation of the soil with the consequent suffering of the lawn.
- It is advisable to use it to remove the felt layer and create grooves on the ground that will facilitate contact with air, fertilization and lawn reinforcement.
The rotor with springs combs the lawn, removing the layer of felt and moss that has formed and preventing regrowth.
The brush works on different terrains:
- Artificial Grass: It refreshes the grass, removing leaves, algae, etc .. And, if used regularly, it lengthens its longevity and appearance.
- Lawn: Collects leaves and any debris that may have been deposited on the lawn
- Roads: Brushes any moss and leaves and collects any debris that may have been deposited on the road
It is equipped with an approx. 38 cm cutting width. The rotor ensures an efficient and safe working.
Working depth adjustable from -12 to 6 mm, which makes this product very versatile, able to meet the working needs of any user.
This model is equipped with a 45 L collection bag.
Aeration must be performed STRICTLY with the garden previously and abundantly watered.
* The right time for the aeration process is Spring, after the first mowing and depending on the area and climate (generally around March/April). In order to keep the lawn at its best, it is advisable to repeat the treatment in autumn as well, thus removing the harder moss.