This is a heavy-duty wood fired oven that stands out for its cooking chamber useful width (70 cm) which makes it the wood fired oven with the most wide cooking chamber on market and best suited to professional uses.
AgriEuro wood fired ovens main characteristic is the wood fired cooking joined to its practicality, not usual characteristics for the traditional wood fired ovens. They are functional, efficient, wear-resistant and well-finished products! Their main advantages are:
- The wood consumption: more than 5 times less than common ovens;
- Practicality and hygiene deriving from fact of having two different chambers for cooking and heating;
- Food is not in contact with ash, embers or wood (often dirty or polluted) and their smoke that can even make cooking carcinogenic;
- Ease of cooking and heating management just because the two chambers are separated and independent;
- Cooking times are cut short due to a minor temperature reaching time.
All this joins to the high value of wood fired cooking, unequalled on taste and fragrance, but natural and poor of fat. Dimensions and features:
- No. 3 cooking height levels;
- Cooking chamber useful depth: 100 cm;
- Cooking chamber useful width: 70 cm;
- Cooking chamber useful height: 45 cm;
- Weight: 530 kg.
It is a big size oven with a cooking capacity up to 80/90 covers.