The Wheelbarrow sprayer pumps with tank
are ideal for spraying treatments or weedings, for the distribution of detergents and colors in aqueous solution, on medium and large flat surfaces as: vineyards, orchards, greenhouse crops, parks, gardens, vegetable gardens.
The wheelbarrow sprayer pumps with tank
, used for the nebulisation where it is necessary to move to reach all the areas of the surface to treat, are made of:
- a barrel; to contain the liquid. It can reach up to 150 l for bigger spraying motorpumps;
- an import pump; for the cheapest motorpumps of the most important manufacturers like Comet, for the most performing and heavy-duty machines;
- an engine; to supply the pump. It can be a spark ignition model with 4-stroke engine, 2-stroke fuel-oil mix engine or even electric single-phase or battery-powered engine. The petrol engines provide high performances and an incomparable working continuity. The electric engines feature a limit in the working radius but as advantage they feature an easy maintenance and bigger lightweight.
The several settings proposed can be distinguished depending on:
- the presence or not of the hose reel; that enables to extend the working radius of the machine even by 100 m far from the barrel.
- the standard-supplied spray lance; more or less professional, it is the tool used to nebulise the product.
- the drive; all sprayers are equipped with transport cart and, in the most professional models, even with drive. A big advante for those who need to work in case of steep ground.