The Wheelbarrow sprayer pumps
are suitable for fungicide treatments or pesticides on small and medium-sized cultivations.
In fact, thanks to the standard-supplied pipe that can reach up to 200 m, they allow to place the pump near the cistern of the liquid to spray so that you just have to move the sprayer lance by means of the hose reel.
This avoids the necessity to move the whole cistern and gives you the chance to use your own barrels.
The kit is composed of:
- a wheelbarrow with hose reel
- a spray lance with professional spray gun made of brass
- an electric or petrol motorpump
- pipe and pipe and filter kit.
The control unit of the wheelbarrow motorpump
is integrated into the pump and enables the regulation of the pressure depending on your needs. In the professional sprayer pumps
pressure can be checked by means of the pressure gauge. Moreover, the most powerful models are provided with more outlets to connect more than one accessory at the same time and quickly change the equipment when needed.
- Electric wheelbarrow motorpumps: the version of the electric wheelbarrow sprayer pumps on transport cart equipped with hose and hose reel. In this category, AgriEuro presents the cart and hose reel kit thanks to which you can transform the motorpump in a wheelbarrow sprayer pump.
- Petrol wheelbarrow sprayer pumps: similar versions of the petrol wheelbarrow models assembled with integrated hose and hose reel. The petrol wheelbarrow sprayer pumps join the advantage of a petrol sprayer motorpump to the non-necessity to move the loaded cistern, so it be left in a certain place and you can just move the sprayer lance thanks to the connected hose reel.