AgriEuro proposes a wide range of telescopic pole chainsaws
for hobby and professional vineyards, orchards olive groves
pruning. Different categories satisfy different needs: we group them to help you to choose your telescopic pole chainsaw
in the fastest and easiest way possible.
- Professional engine-driven telescopic pole chainsaws: this kind of pruner is definitely one of the most powerful among the full categories. Thanks to their new 1 HP 2 stroke engines, they are ideal for long and hard job. The telescopic pole engine-driven chainsaw can reach 4 metres height allowing the 5 metres high trees pruning.
- Telescopic electric pole chainsaws: very lightweight pole chainsaw very easy to use, ideal for small pruning purposes. Equipped with fixed or extendable pole, with them it is possible to reach up to 4 mt height. They are recommended for the house garden maintenance, as they need a domestic electric power connection.
- Telescopic cordless pole chainsaws: free from the power cable connection, it results much more handy than the previous one. They are the ideal tools for the small pruning needs of garden trees and hedges.
- Professional telescopic pole chainsaws: Campagnola Puma pole chainsaw, equipped with brushless powerful electric motors lithium-polymer battery operated, they are able to reach up to 4 metres height. They are very versatile, highly functional and very lightweight compared to the engine-driven ones; for this reason they are recommended for long and intensive jobs.
- Multi-purpose pole chain pruners: equipped with different tools, they are suitable for different jobs as they become brush-cutters, hedge-trimmers, lawn edger according to the User’s need. On the multi-purpose category, mostly engine-driven pole chainsaw, AgriEuro proposes the GeoTech electric multi-tool pole chainsaw with very good quality/price ratio.
- Professional pole chainsaws: recommended for professionals, they are very lightweight as they do not have a motor or an engine as they are driven by the air compressor. They can be both hand-operated or with telescopic pole.