The Bosch Indego S 500 robot lawn mower will allow you mowing your lawn very quickly and easily. This product will ensure excellent results without the slightest effort. Since its brand new design, it is fully automatic and it will mow your lawn autonomously.
It is recommended for surfaces approximately up to 500 s.q.m. featuring a cutting width of 19 cm.
With these robots you won’t have to collect the cut grass thanks to their mulching cutting system. This system lets grass decomposing naturally, and water and nutritional substances returns to soil, reducing its loss of moisture.
Standard-supplied boundary wire and fixing pegs, which allow the product installation without any requirement for specific assistance. Indeed, once the Operator has proceeded delimiting the working perimeter of the defined lawn area, he will just need to start the Robot lawn mower.
Indego S 500 doesn’t require any specific programming, as you will just need to touch a button on the handy LCD display, and your robot lawn mower will start mowing the lawn completely autonomously. Once definitely ended the mowing operation, this handy robotic cutting tool will return to its charging station with side-charging independently.
The brushless motor is powered by a 18V 2.5 Ah battery, which ensures a running time of 60 minutes. Additionally, the Indego S 500 robot lawn mower allows adjusting the cutting height from 30 mm to 50 mm. It is also intended to work on slopes (up to 27%).
Major strengths of the robot lawn mower:
- LogiCut Technology: LogiCut smart navigation: it allows mapping the lawn area to get the highest cutting results.
- Cutting operations in the proximity of the lawn edges: It ensures a well-kept lawn and neat finish.
- Detection of the obstacles Thanks to the smart bump sensors, Indego enables the possibility to easily detect obstacles and move around them to continue its planned cutting route.
- Brushless Motor: It reduces friction and ensures an improved efficiency and longer durability of the robot lawn mower.
- Multiarea Function: This function allows managing different cutting areas, which are independent one another, that are connected through a driveway or a stretch of grass, and go back once ended the mowing operations in each area.